Indonesia furniture, Wholesale indoor rattan furniture, Green furniture, Wholesale garden furniture, Wholesale outdoor wicker furniture, Indonesia rattan, Teak furniture Indonesia, Furniture for hotel
Piguno as Indonesian furniture manufacture offers Indonesia furniture, exporter of indoor mahogany furniture wholesale to outdoor teak furniture wholesale, furniture for hotel project, lighting, Indonesia home decor & craft, Asia for hotel project, apartment, residence, SPA, restaurant, resort with retail and wholesale prices.. All kinds of Indonesian furniture are Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer.
All are welcome ….. retail, wholesale, owner shop, projects manager, Interior design, importer, private house, hotelier, etc ...
Commercial teak furniture manufacturer, Outdoor wicker furniture Java, Indonesia rattan furniture, Bali furniture
As an Architect, in designing new homes for clients, they first come to me with standard tastes you would see on any house in any neighborhood. What I try to do is to expand their architectural vocabulary and be bold in what they’re trying to do, without spending a lot more money. Part of that is to make their house look bigger from the street and live bigger inside. You can get a lot of “wow” factor if you try some simple things in your home design.
1. Make your house longer, not square. Most people want to make their houses more square in design, in the preconceived notion of saving costs. While this may be overall true, it also makes your house very small looking (and boring). For a 2500 square foot house instead of designing it 50 foot by 50 foot, make your house longer like 75 foot long by 33 wide. You’d be surprised how much more elegant and more expensive it looks for not that much more money. It also gives you a bonus of giving windows into almost every room in your home, giving light and visual space to them.
2. Use the Split level home concept. The split level home was more prevalent in the 1960’s than it is today, but it has a lot of advantages if you modernize it. The Split Level pulls the basement out of the ground. In most of the northern part of the country (I’m from Indiana), you need at least a 30″ or deeper footing to get below the local frost line. Well, let that be the staring point of your basement (or as I like to call it, the Lower Level). That means the Lower Level is 2 feet below grade, which means you can have full size windows. The Lower Level foundation wall is 30″ tall, the rest of the wall height can be wood instead of concrete (whether 8′ or 9′ tall) which saves costs. If you use 8′ tall lower level (to reduce costs) there is a design I like to use to eliminate bulkheads for HVAC;…incorporate the ducts in a floor truss system. I love to use 16” high floor trusses, 24″ on center, and keeping the trusses in the same orientation throughout the house. It gives plenty of space for the HVAC ducts in the floor truss system, and no bulkheads, meaning less cost since you have flat ceilings and no extra framing for those bulkheads. If you need space for the HVAC to “step over” each other, do that in the mechanical room.
3. With the split level home, The 2nd Floor (or the “Main Level” as I like to call it) it anywhere from 7 to 9 feet above grade, not only giving it a commanding view of the property all around, it also looks like a 2 story building, for a 1 story price. You can leave windows open at night because the window sills are 10 feet above grade. You have a lot of visual privacy because people on the street don’t have a direct view into the house. When you sit down they can’t see you, even if you have lots of windows. On the Main Level I love to use vaulted roof trusses on the Main Level to give more visual height in the rooms.
4. Use wide overhangs. Wide overhangs were more prevalent during the Prairie Style period This may seem strange, but wide overhangs (like 4′ wide) make you house look bigger both inside and outside. As I stated above, I love vaulted roof trusses. I start with an 8′ tall wall (rather than 9′). With a 4 foot overhang and vaulted roof trusses, the wall height on the inside is now 10′ (8′ wall, 2′ in the roof truss), with the ceiling peak at 15′. This is because the roof started “going up” further away from the exterior wall. I’m getting 10 to 15 foot ceilings for an 8 foot tall wall price. The wide overhangs also help in summer, by shielding the windows in shade, keeping direct sunlight outside.
5. Incorporate decks and screen porches into the design. Don’t make decks and screen porches an afterthought, but incorporate them into the design, that is, put brick or siding on them, put a roof over them, and make the openings look like windows, but don’t put in the glass. And consider putting them on the front of the house, not the rear. I designed a house for my parents which was 1300 square feet on the Main Level, but added the screen porch on the front of the house. The house was 72 feet long in the front (24′ screen porch, 16′ Great Room, 8′ Entry, 24′ Garage) and it looks huge. (if you want to see it, go to my Web Site (Web address down below), Home Page, near the middle of the page, “Click Here for More House Photos”, and it’s the 1st photo. The screen porch is to the left) The Screen Porch interior is finished in moisture resistant drywall, so interior feels like any other room in the house, (it also has vaulted ceilings) but it’s not heated or cooled. It is the most lived in space of the home. Having the screen porch or deck on the front of the home gives you more community with your neighbors, while it can give you more privacy. On my home, the deck has a solid wall from grade to 42″ above the deck floor. This gives visual privacy when sitting down, but when I stand up, I can converse with then neighbors (42″ is also leaning height for your elbows). As a bonus, with the split level home, the space below the deck (since it has siding and the floor 7′ above grade) and the roof above the deck, I have an 18 wide 28 foot long shed below the deck for lawn mowers, bikes, tools, which I don’t have to keep in the garage.
6. Downplay the garage. There’s nothing visually pleasing about a garage. The most important rooms of the home (Great Room, Dining Room, maybe the Screen Porch) should have the most visual presence on your home. Having a monster 24 foot by 36 foot garage sticking out the front of you house is not good looking. Set it back from the front of the home, and if you can, put toward the rear of the house. Use a side entry on the garage doors if you can. And put lots of normal windows like the rest of the house. Try to make it look like any other room from the street. By down playing the garage and making look like another room on your home, it’ll make your house seem bigger when it really isn’t. If you’re one of the homeowners who eventually turn their garage into living space, having the garage look like a normal room from the outside makes it easy for this conversions. Just remove the garage doors and install window sizes like the rest of your home.
7. Use lots of repetitive windows. By using the same window size over and over in a long pattern, it’ll make the house seem longer. And these don’t need to be operable windows. Fixed windows are less expensive the operable windows.[ad_2]
Piguno Indonesia offers Indonesia furniture, decorative lighting, hotel furniture projects, handicraft online and Indonesia home decor, all products with export quality for retail and wholesale prices. Hospitality furniture for projects, Hotel furniture supplier, wholesale and manufacture.
Welcome to Piguno, perfect choice for high quality of Indonesia furniture product with 23 years of experience. As one of the leading furniture manufacturer, Piguno has become a leader in Indonesia Furniture export industry. We will provide you with passionate service to fulfill any requirement and needs to achieve customers satisfaction.
Our managerial expertise, highly skill workmanship and creativity of our people will deliver a multi beneficial business relationship as well as high quality product. The long journey of experiences in Indonesia furniture manufacturer, made us strong in sustaining and steering our business. Our business grows positively.
We are a Furniture for Hotel and Resort Supplier from Piguno Indonesia. Hotel and Resort Project Premier Line is well-versed hotel & resort furniture. We have furnished several hotel project in both Indonesia (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Solo, Bali and Bandung) and countries abroad (Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Austria, India, USA, Croatia, Panama, Australia, and UEA).
Recognizing the essential between furniture and hotel industry, lead us to be well know hotel and resort furniture supplier. Hitherto our products that has been displaying in hotels are getting great appreciation from hotels management…
Nowadays, lighting is more than just a light. When the decorative lamps lighted out, it is like a flower of lotus on the lake. Alter the expression is the assumption that only serves as a torch. Besides, lighting concept can provide a dierent psychological eect on residents. Thus, this website brings a modern lighting design in wide range of choice.
We are a leading of Indonesian Export company and manufacturer of Rattan Lamp, Resin Lamp, Modern Lamp, Natural Lamp, and handicraft, which located in Cirebon. Our lamp product woven by…
Welcome to Piguno, perfect choice for high quality of Indonesia furniture product with 23 years of experience. As one of the leading furniture manufacturer, Piguno has become a leader in Indonesia Furniture export industry. We will provide you with passionate service to fulfill any requirement and needs to achieve customers satisfaction. Our managerial expertise, highly skill workmanship and creativity of our people will deliver a multi beneficial business relationship as well as high quality product.
The long journey of experiences in Indonesia furniture manufacturer, made us strong in sustaining and steering our business. Our business grows positively and has been built through a good character which also the part of our business culture. Various furniture product collections from outdoor furniture to indoor furniture, from qualified Indonesian teak wood, mahogany wood, mindi wood material and other wooden materials, Supplier kayu, Jual vinyl flooring, Beli kayu, Jual papan kayu, Distributor kayu, Jual kayu, Distributor lantai vinyl flooring, to selective Indonesian natural rattan and fiber become the tag line of our services. Wongso. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our people will guide you to make it possible as well as preserving a long term business relationship. Hard work, worship, joy and creativity are the atmospheres of our business. Those will reflect on every single product we produce and service that we provide.
Finally, we, Piguno as the qualified Indonesia teak wooden furniture wholesale and manufacturer, humbly hope that our team with good capabilities and good quality of product will give you the benefit of your business, as we are going to achieve it within our heart. We will assure that you are in right decision by choosing us, an excellent choice, and we will be very proud and happy to be part of your prime choice.
Piguno Indonesia offers wooden furniture for living room, Wooden classic furniture for dining rooms, modern teak furniture for bedroom, furniture for garden, furniture for outdoor, Solo rent car, furniture for indoor, outdoor furniture for terrace and Asia kids furniture wholesale
If you have any inquiry for furniture set in outside our web, don't hesitate to contact us, we will back to you shortly.
Indonesia furniture made of teak & solid mahogany wood with custom & modern furniture design. Available for wholesale, retail distributors & store suppliers.
Here is the center of Indonesia furniture manufacturers and wholesalers. We are Indonesia furniture suppliers to having business here and make a deal. Find here many various furniture products, include; Teak furniture, Mahogany furniture, garden teak furniture, antique classic furniture, rattan furniture, etc.
- Indonesia synthetic furniture
- Wholesale indoor teak Indonesia furniture
- Java Furniture wholesale supplier
- Furniture for living room
- Indonesia garden furniture
- Furniture for hotel projects
- Table lamp supplier
- Indonesian teak furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Home decor Indonesia
- Indonesia lighting manufacturer
- Indonesia rattan
- Indonesia teak furniture
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Outdoor teak furniture
- Outdoor furniture wholesale
- Reclaimed teak furniture
- Outdoor lamp exporter
- Modern contemporary furniture
Piguno Hotel and Resort Project Premier Line is well-versed hotel & resort furniture. We have furnished several hotel project in both Indonesia (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bali and Bandung) and countries abroad (Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Austria, India, USA, Croatia, Panama, Australia, and UEA). Recognizing the essential between furniture and hotel industry, lead us to be well know hotel and resort furniture supplier.
Hitherto our products that has been displaying in hotels are getting great appreciation from hotels management and hotels visitors. Here, we proudly present our furniture catalog for hotel and resort project in premium furniture design and competitive price. Indonesia SEO & Indonesia web design. Piguno hospitality furniture as Indonesia furniture, Furniture hotel projects, Wholesale Indonesia furniture, Furniture for hotel projects, lantai kayu vinyl, Hospitality furniture manufacture, Indonesia furniture manufacture
Piguno - Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture exporter
We start our business as Indonesia wooden and rattan furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company's proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
Piguno has covered some products range Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, Indonesia rattan furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer. Other info site. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver "value" to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture projects, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture industry those target market is complete adequately.
Specify your choice here..!!