Indonesia furniture, Wholesale indoor rattan furniture, Green furniture, Wholesale garden furniture, Wholesale outdoor wicker furniture, Indonesia rattan, Teak furniture Indonesia, Furniture for hotel
Piguno as Indonesian furniture manufacture offers Indonesia furniture, exporter of indoor mahogany furniture wholesale to outdoor teak furniture wholesale, furniture for hotel project, lighting, Indonesia home decor & craft, Asia for hotel project, apartment, residence, SPA, restaurant, resort with retail and wholesale prices.. All kinds of Indonesian furniture are Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer.
All are welcome ….. retail, wholesale, owner shop, projects manager, Interior design, importer, private house, hotelier, etc ...
Commercial teak furniture manufacturer, Outdoor wicker furniture Java, Indonesia rattan furniture, Bali furniture
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE PRINTED CARRIER BAG
You may never have considered it but almost every time you make a purchase in a shop or a store, you are given a shopping bag of some description.
Think about how many people globally buy products and how many shopping bags must be given away with each and every purchase.
That equates to billions of printed bags produced each year. What happens with them all once the have been used?
RECYCLING A CARRIER BAG
Over 70% of bags are not recycled, they end up in a landfill or become incinated. A plastic one or a paper one with a plastic laminated can take decades to degrade. Bio-degrable bags use heaps of energy to get produced and then just … well … degrade. Its such a waste.
The only bags that can be 100% quickly and easily recycled are plastic bags and paper bags with no mixed components contained within them.
Even then, the recycling of the carrier bag depends on whether the customer decides to recycle the bag and the local council of Government has the infrastructure to collect and recycle each bag.
TRENDS IN CARRIER BAGS
There is now pressures on brands to consider the above during the design process of their bags. Where as before they had to design a bag simply manufactured and used. They must now consider how the bag is disposed off and re-used or recycled.
This has meant that packaging designers have developed different strategies that they think are the best approach to recycling a bag.
* Bags for Life – Rather than producing a bag that is only used once or twice, use a bag that can be used for life. The naivety here is that most people do not want to use something for life. They want new things and for new statements to be made about them. Designing a cotton bag that last for decades does not help the environment. It still uses up energy and resources and is very difficult to recycle.
* Bags made from recycled materials – Sounds fantastic. The truth is that its not. If you do not know the original source of the material that has been recycled you could have been encouraging the destruction of rain forests in Asia and South America.
* Bio-Degrable bag – Producing something that disappears is convenient for everyone but why use all that energy creating something that has no re-usable energy stored within it.
THE SOLUTION FOR 2012 & 2013
Based on where we (the UK) is right now the future for the printed carrier bag will be divided between 3 products:
* Paper carrier bags with twisted paper handles that use FSC approved paper – These bags are quick to produce, easy to recycle and look great. Countries such as Ireland require that retailers use only this type of bag which is a testament to the bags future.
* Handmade paper bags – Luxury brands need a product to set themselves apart from ordinary brands. Handmade paper bags with paper based laminations and FSC approved paper can look and feel premium and are sustainable.
There is still room for innovation for new materials but like all industries, the packaging industry must wait until a trend becomes a critical requirement before it can invest resources into developing material that work commercially and environmentally.
- Indonesia synthetic furniture
- Wholesale indoor teak Indonesia furniture
- Java Furniture wholesale supplier
- Furniture for living room
- Indonesia garden furniture
- Table lamp supplier
- Indonesian teak furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Home decor Indonesia
- Indonesia lighting manufacturer
- Indonesia rattan
- Indonesia teak furniture
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Outdoor teak furniture
- Reclaimed teak furniture
- Outdoor lamp exporter
- Modern contemporary furniture
Piguno - Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture exporter
We start our business as Indonesia wooden and rattan furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company's proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
Piguno has covered some products range Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, Indonesia rattan furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer. Other info site. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver "value" to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture projects, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture industry those target market is complete adequately.
Specify your choice here..!!