Indonesia furniture, Wholesale indoor rattan furniture, Green furniture, Wholesale garden furniture, Wholesale outdoor wicker furniture, Indonesia rattan, Teak furniture Indonesia, Furniture for hotel
Piguno as Indonesian furniture manufacture offers Indonesia furniture, exporter of indoor mahogany furniture wholesale to outdoor teak furniture wholesale, furniture for hotel project, lighting, Indonesia home decor & craft, Asia for hotel project, apartment, residence, SPA, restaurant, resort with retail and wholesale prices.. All kinds of Indonesian furniture are Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer.
All are welcome ….. retail, wholesale, owner shop, projects manager, Interior design, importer, private house, hotelier, etc ...
Commercial teak furniture manufacturer, Outdoor wicker furniture Java, Indonesia rattan furniture, Bali furniture
It doesn't matter whether you have a big home or a small home. Your bathroom is one of the rooms you should invest in as many luxurious fixtures and amenities as you can.
Why A Bathroom is Worth Going Big
The bathroom can be a haven, a place where you take long soaks in the tub at the end of tiring days at work. Reason enough why a bathroom remodel is one of the best things you can do for you and your home.
On top of that, bathroom remodeling gives you an 80% to 90% return on investment should you ever decide to sell your home. Whether it's a partial upgrade or a complete overhaul, a bathroom remodel is one worthwhile project you should seriously consider investing in.
Deciding on the Scope of Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
The minute you start on your bathroom remodeling project, it can result in either one of two things: you'll have that gleaming, tiled paradise of a bathroom you've always wanted to have or you'll end up having a half-assembled mess of old and new bathroom fixtures. To prevent the second scenario, you should decide on the scope of your bathroom remodeling project before you start anything.
Based on your budget, the span of time you have, and the size of your bathroom and its current state, you have several options for remodeling your bathroom:
- Option 1. Do a surface-level bathroom remodeling. This is an option when your bathroom fixtures, the knobs on the faucets and such, are still in good condition but your bathtub and/or your shower stall is looking a little shabby. When that's the case, a surface-level bathroom remodeling can give you the feel of a whole new bathroom, without the price tag. It's a great project to take on if you don't have the budget for a complete overhaul just yet. The rule of thumb to follow here is, "Cover, don't replace." Replacement adds to the time and costs of a remodel because you're paying to have what's there already removed. Covering uses the structure of what's already there and simply gives it a new face. Some of the not-so-pricey items you need to invest in when doing a surface-level bathroom remodeling include prefabricated shower units, bathtub or shower liners, bathtub refinishing, and easy-to-install wainscoting.
- Option 2. Change the layout of your bathroom. Similar to how you sometimes rearrange the placement of furniture in your living room, kitchen, or bedroom to give it a new feel, you can rearrange the plumbing fixtures in your bathroom. This project is a bit more difficult to take on than a surface-level remodel. Bathroom fixtures such as the sink, shower stall, bathtub, and cabinets are not easily moved, and will require the services of a licensed plumber, a carpenter, and possibly an electrician. However, once the professionals are done, you can save a little money by rearranging things like towel racks and bars, shelves, trash cans, and miscellaneous bath accessories yourself. There will be a bigger change to the overall look of your bathroom once you're finished.
- Option 3. Be American - Make your bathroom bigger.If you're feeling patriotic, and have the space to spare, you can extend the area of your toilet and bath. It's as American as apple pie. If you only have a shower stall, you can tear down a non-load-bearing wall and give yourself a proper bathtub. If you already have a bathtub, punch out some closet space from the next room, and give yourself a whirlpool tub. Whatever size bathroom you've got, there are always options for going bigger. (A sauna maybe...?)
- Option 4. A complete bathroom overhaul. If nothing else is going to do it for you, there's always the final option of a complete overhaul of your existing bathroom. Tear everything out, right down to the bear studs, and completely redo the space. Of the bathroom remodeling projects we've discussed, this is potentially the most tedious, the most expensive and the most disruptive to you and your family. However, if done properly, you can create a perfect place for you to escape your everyday, and add thousands of dollars to the value of your home.
Factors to Consider When Remodeling Your Bathroom
After you've determined the size and scope of the bathroom remodeling project you're going to take on, there are several things you're going to need to contend with before work can even begin:
- Your remodeling budget Life is full of the unexpected. That's why most people have an emergency fund. Too often people look at the money sitting in their emergency fund and decide to include it in their remodeling budget. This is a mistake. Remodeling projects are a favorite for Murphy 's Law. If you decide to invest your emergency fund in your remodeling project, you all but guarantee something will go wrong in the middle of the project that'll drain that fund and leave you with a half re-finished bathroom. If you don't have the funds for a complete bathroom remodel in your account right now, settle for something less ambitious that you can afford and still improve the look of your bathroom. You don't want to have to stop the contractor from coming in your house when the project's only half way done because you no longer have the funds to pay for labor.
- Designing to YOUR dream bathroom This has more to do with design than anything else, but it is the foundation on which the rest of your decisions will depend. To help yourself through this process, go through the following mental exercise. Close your eyes. Picture your dream house: the lawn, the fence, the windows, the door. In your mind's eye, walk through the door, up the stairs, through the master bedroom and into your perfect bathroom. Now this is your dream house. Your idea of a perfect bathroom is completely up to you. For you, a great bathroom may be simple; a bathroom with gleaming, all-white surfaces and brass for all the fixtures. On the other hand, it could be something more chic, like your own personal spa. The point is, the idea for this perfect bathroom is yours, and yours alone. Everyone else involved in the project from this point forward should be focused on giving you your vision, not theirs. Whatever scope of project you've chosen to undertake, the end should be as close to your dream as it can be.
- The materials to be used The choice of materials for your bathroom remodeling project will be driven by your budget and the remodeled look you want your bathroom to have. You can choose the color, design, and type of materials used for the bathroom's countertops, faucets, flooring, shower, sink, and other parts. Whether you're hiring a contractor or doing the bathroom remodeling yourself, you have the final say as homeowner on the materials to be used for the project, but a lot will be dictated by your budget. Even though you may want travertine marble, be prepared to compromise. Porcelain tiles can look pretty good when you're staring at your bottom line.
A Final Word About Bathroom Remodeling
All in all, the success of a bathroom remodeling project boils down to planning. As long as you know what your budget limitations are and the scope of the remodeling project, there's no reason you can't have that tiled, cool, gleaming haven of a bathroom you've always wanted.[ad_2]
Welcome to Piguno, perfect choice for high quality of Indonesia furniture product with 23 years of experience. As one of the leading furniture manufacturer, Piguno has become a leader in Indonesia Furniture export industry. We will provide you with passionate service to fulfill any requirement and needs to achieve customers satisfaction. Our managerial expertise, highly skill workmanship and creativity of our people will deliver a multi beneficial business relationship as well as high quality product.
The long journey of experiences in Indonesia furniture manufacturer, made us strong in sustaining and steering our business. Our business grows positively and has been built through a good character which also the part of our business culture. Various product collections from outdoor furniture to indoor furniture, from qualified Indonesian teak wood, mahogany wood, mindi wood material and other wooden materials, Supplier kayu, Beli kayu, Jual papan kayu, Distributor kayu, Jual kayu, to selective Indonesian natural rattan and fiber become the tag line of our services. Wongso. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our people will guide you to make it possible as well as preserving a long term business relationship. Hard work, worship, joy and creativity are the atmospheres of our business. Those will reflect on every single product we produce and service that we provide.
Finally, we, Piguno as the qualified Indonesia teak wooden furniture wholesale and manufacturer, humbly hope that our team with good capabilities and good quality of product will give you the benefit of your business, as we are going to achieve it within our heart. We will assure that you are in right decision by choosing us, an excellent choice, and we will be very proud and happy to be part of your prime choice.
Piguno Indonesia offers wooden furniture for living room, Wooden classic furniture for dining rooms, modern teak furniture for bedroom, furniture for garden, furniture for outdoor, furniture for indoor, outdoor furniture for terrace and Asia kids furniture wholesale
If you have any inquiry for furniture set in outside our web, don't hesitate to contact us, we will back to you shortly.
Here is the center of Indonesia furniture manufacturers and wholesalers. We are Indonesia furniture suppliers to having business here and make a deal. Find here many various furniture products, include; Teak furniture, Mahogany furniture, garden teak furniture, antique classic furniture, rattan furniture, etc.
- Indonesia synthetic furniture
- Wholesale indoor teak Indonesia furniture
- Java Furniture wholesale supplier
- Furniture for living room
- Indonesia garden furniture
- Table lamp supplier
- Indonesian teak furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Home decor Indonesia
- Indonesia lighting manufacturer
- Indonesia rattan
- Indonesia teak furniture
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Outdoor teak furniture
- Reclaimed teak furniture
- Outdoor lamp exporter
- Modern contemporary furniture
Piguno Hotel and Resort Project Premier Line is well-versed hotel & resort furniture. We have furnished several hotel project in both Indonesia (Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bali and Bandung) and countries abroad (Bulgaria, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Austria, India, USA, Croatia, Panama, Australia, and UEA). Recognizing the essential between furniture and hotel industry, lead us to be well know hotel and resort furniture supplier.
Hitherto our products that has been displaying in hotels are getting great appreciation from hotels management and hotels visitors. Here, we proudly present our furniture catalog for hotel and resort project in premium design and competitive price. Indonesia SEO & Indonesia web design. Piguno hospitality furniture as Indonesia furniture, Furniture hotel projects, Wholesale Indonesia furniture, Furniture for hotel projects, Hospitality furniture manufacture, Indonesia furniture manufacture
Piguno - Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture exporter
We start our business as Indonesia wooden and rattan furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company's proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
Piguno has covered some products range Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, Indonesia rattan furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer. Other info site. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver "value" to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture projects, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture industry those target market is complete adequately.
Specify your choice here..!!