Indonesia furniture, Wholesale indoor rattan furniture, Green furniture, Wholesale garden furniture, Wholesale outdoor wicker furniture, Indonesia rattan, Teak furniture Indonesia, Furniture for hotel
Piguno as Indonesian furniture manufacture offers Indonesia furniture, exporter of indoor mahogany furniture wholesale to outdoor teak furniture wholesale, furniture for hotel project, lighting, Indonesia home decor & craft, Asia for hotel project, apartment, residence, SPA, restaurant, resort with retail and wholesale prices.. All kinds of Indonesian furniture are Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer.
All are welcome ….. retail, wholesale, owner shop, projects manager, Interior design, importer, private house, hotelier, etc ...
Commercial teak furniture manufacturer, Outdoor wicker furniture Java, Indonesia rattan furniture, Bali furniture
Now that Halloween is behind us, the holiday office party season will be in full swing and there is no better time like the present to review some simple office kitchen etiquette for every employee. When your current employer decided to hire you, they didn’t also hire your mother to clean up after you at work and the myth about kitchen fairies has officially been busted. As we all know, it is common courtesy to wash your own dishes, pick up your own trash, and replace the empty paper towel roll with a new one. In general, the after-hours cleaning staff does not step foot in the office kitchen, with the exception of emptying the garbage can; so it’s up to all the employees to keep it clean.
- It’s best to wash and dry your own dishes shortly after using them. Do not let them soak in the sink for more than a couple of hours.
- If there is not a garbage disposal, do not put food down the drain. Scrape any leftover food into the trash first before washing your dishes and rinse the sink thoroughly after washing them.
- After doing your dishes, wipe up any excess water around the sink.
- If you spill something on the counter, wipe it up.
- Likewise, if you spill something on the floor, wipe it up immediately to avoid someone slipping and falling.
- If you are cooking something in the microwave, use a plastic cover so food doesn’t splatter. If food does happen to splatter, wipe down the inside of the microwave when you are finished.
- When using the toaster, be sure to shake the crumbs out when you are done and wipe the area around the toaster as well.
- If you use the last of something, replace it immediately; examples are plastic utensils, paper towels, sugar, creamer, stir sticks, etc. If there are no replacements available, notify the office manager.
- If the fridge is crowded, do not shove employees’ lunches around to make room for yours. Try rearranging items to make more room and follow the next two bullets to ensure the fridge remains in good condition.
- Do not leave food in the fridge for more than a day. A fresh lunch should be brought in daily or taken home each night if not eaten that day.
- If there is rotting food in the fridge, don’t be afraid to throw it away even if it isn’t yours. The employee who brought the food in has clearly forgotten about it and will not be offended if you trash it.
- If party food needs to be stored in the community fridge, try to give employees enough notice so they can clear out the shelves to make space for large dishes, platters, or desserts.
- Leftovers from parties or meetings are only fair game when left on the community kitchen counter or when the office manager sends an email saying to help yourself.
- If there is not enough coffee left in the pot for at least one cup, either brew a new pot (using the correct pot, a decanter with a black top indicates regular and an orange top indicates decaf) or turn the burner off and rinse the pot out. No one wants to smell rotting coffee throughout the office.
- If the kitchen garbage can is overflowing, do not keep piling trash on top to create the leaning-tower-of-trash. Either bag it up yourself or contact the office manager to have building management do it.
- After an office party, offer to help clean up. Usually the same employees end up cleaning, so it would be a nice change of pace for others to volunteer to pack up leftovers, wipe down tables, wash some dishes, or move furniture back to its original position.
There should be no evidence left behind that you were ever in the kitchen or that a party took place. As a general rule, leave the kitchen in better condition than you found it. Do you have any rules to add to the list, an office kitchen etiquette story, or a pet peeve you’d like to air out? Share your story with us or leave a comment!
- Indonesia synthetic furniture
- Wholesale indoor teak Indonesia furniture
- Java Furniture wholesale supplier
- Furniture for living room
- Indonesia garden furniture
- Table lamp supplier
- Indonesian teak furniture
- Teak furniture wholesale
- Outdoor furniture supplier
- Home decor Indonesia
- Indonesia lighting manufacturer
- Indonesia rattan
- Indonesia teak furniture
- Classic furniture Jepara
- Indoor furniture manufacture
- Outdoor teak furniture
- Reclaimed teak furniture
- Outdoor lamp exporter
- Modern contemporary furniture
Piguno - Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture | Wholesale Indonesia furniture exporter
We start our business as Indonesia wooden and rattan furniture exporter in 1993 and growing rapidly until now. We declare ourselves as a manufacture and exporter company with legal entity as PT in Indonesia and similar to Public Limited Company (PLC) or an Ltd in the United Kingdom, Ireland or the United States. Aspects of Law and Administration we have had since inception of this company's proofing our seriousness and commitment running this business.
Piguno has covered some products range Indonesia teak furniture, Indonesia wooden mahogany furniture, Indonesia outdoor garden furniture, indoor teak furniture, contemporary modern furniture, reclaimed teak furniture Wholesale Asia, Indonesia kids furniture, teak root furniture, teak branch furniture, Indonesia rattan furniture, rattan synthetic furniture, Also Alloy casting furniture, solid teak furniture, stainless steel furniture, Asia Classic furniture wholesale, Indonesia colonial furniture manufacturer. Other info site. The idea is to be one-stop shop by offer multitude furniture product range to our clients moreover to create the opportunity for the company to sell more products.
We believe skill and depth knowledge of furniture are the main foundation for everyone in this company. By those strength and supported with premium design, we will deliver "value" to our customers. We would like to create wide target market not only limited for wholesaler and retailer but also projects including hotel furniture projects, villa project, housing project or event restaurant project unexceptional private house and government office. During our 20 years existence in Indonesia Furniture industry those target market is complete adequately.
Specify your choice here..!!